Thursday, March 20, 2008

Myammee Wears A Weave Or A Wig Y. ..

Y..
If you want to drink, come here, your on my
you said in low voice ... I LOVE YOU
as I have not ever, nungun
with another, take a second

Y. ..
if you need me, and I find a suenio
Buscame ... I LOVE YOU
your pied not
anything you do not mind if you do not hear ...

Y. ..
're like a flower for my perfume
and
you something ... I reacuerda Ble ... I'm faithful
never perhaps know ...

Y. ..
When I feel, your pleasure slow moving
I have a feeling
Every time your heart is beating with mine
after the sun rises ...

Y. ..
I have a memory that speaks to you
everything dies, pero your ma
you're beautiful and if I have
bite a strawberry, it's as if you bite you

Y. ..
're like a flower for my
and perfume that you remind me of something ..
Ble ... I'm faithful
ever
KNOW NOW ...




...

Atte. Clav. Army

0 comments:

Post a Comment