Friday, September 5, 2008

Flunitrazepan Clonazepam LOVE HATE THAT BECAME

What are you to me and who am I to you? If only you could give me that answer would be easier ...

do not hate you for being an ungrateful, do not hate you for being despicable, do not hate you for all the wrong I've done have killed me nor for the soul, do not hate you for having stolen my most precious treasure, do not hate you because you've poisoned me with your plots or hate you for hating me ... I hate you for being precisely the person who taught me to hate ....

Damn you, damn you a thousand times, that my hate and my vengeance upon thee fallforever.

"And so do not cry, my charm, cry later ... See what grief is crying so much that last long ...

"Well, crying is not eternal?

"Neither my girl, either ... I see ...

AHHH, I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW, HAD TO REMOVE (AND I WAS VERY ARTISTIC VDD JAJA). DIRECTED TOWARD THE LITTLE naive, FOR WHICH NO, YOU BETTER FORGET, AND FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU IS ONE OF THESE EXPRESSIONS ... ADELAYOU ARE THE GIFT!



AS HE ALWAYS SAID:

to the wise, FEW WORDS ...


Atte. Army Clav

0 comments:

Post a Comment