Saturday, November 8, 2008

South Park Streaming Fishsticks INNAMORERAI DI TI ME, SO WHAT:)


T'innamorerai 'll love
forse non di memaybe not my
starai ferma lì & nbsp; 're still there and succederà
da sè ... da sè ;; And it just ... just

Della libertà of freedom
Tuoi amici degli & amp; nbsp; of your friends you ne fregherai
  Quando
not mind ; , & amp; nbsp; When
T'innamorerai ... & nbsp; You fall in love ... Vedrai
; , & nbsp;'ll see beautiful
Sarà da keeps
; It will be beautiful to see
eat a poster di James Dean & amp; nbsp; a poster of James Dean sarà dolce
the paura ; , &; Nbsp; be sweet i fear sganciandosi
blue jeans Taking off jeans big
come il mare sarà , & amp; nbsp; will be great as the sea eats
Dio sarà forte willstrong as a God
cousin sarà il vero amore will the first true love
Quello che non sono io , &; Nbsp; ; That is not me
T'innamorerai
& amp; nbsp; you fall in love with a bastard
di che a bastard who tell you
Bugie; ; , will tell lies
per portarti via da me ... & nbsp; To get away from me ... Chi
you difenderà , & nbsp; who you
defend dal buio della notte; From the darkness of the night
da questa vita che non dà ; ; of this life that does not
quel che promette & nbsp; what promises

T'innamorerai ; ;You'll love it so
& nbsp; know
certo non di me & nbsp; clearly not my
in Profondita in such depth che non sai di
avere you will not know
in te ... in te & nbsp; Sarai

control you tutti contro single & amp; nbsp; Will s alone against all perché io non ci
Sarò &; Nbsp; Because I will not be
Quando e lavi i piatti Piangi when you cry and wash
dishes and the vita says no , & nbsp; life and say no one ritard
di sei giorni   a delay of six days
non sai che a lui Dirl you do not know whether to tell him avrai Voglia di pensarmi
, & amp; nbsp; you'll want to think about my
your che adesso non mi vuoi & nbsp; you now I want

T'innamorerai ... di me ; ; YOU MY LOVE ... ma non Sarò
io ... with you & amp; nbsp; BUT YOU WILL BE ...
T'innamorerai   LOVE YOU
Quando sarà ormai Tardi ; , & nbsp; it is too late heaven

E il piangere ; , And the sky will cry
gli mancherà a stella ;; , will lack a star with
vai tua felicità ; , & nbsp; go with your happiness! Sei troppo bella
; , & amp; nbsp;'re too beautiful





AHHH you'll love me, I know ... Just hopefully not too late! YAAAA DATE, DATE ACCOUNT AND LOVE ME!


You know who you are! Many


I LOVE YOU!


Atte. Army Clav


0 comments:

Post a Comment