Thursday, December 30, 2010

Alcoholism More Condition_symptoms Enjoy! Vol.70 last farewell this year

This is the last update of the 2010 Enjoy.

Now, we at NHK Hall rehearsing for Kouhaku singing contest.

Last year we were given the opportunity to perform in Kouhaku for the first time, and really feel how great is that stage.

So this year, not only are we giving the opportunity to carry out(Which is an honor), but we elected to be the host for the white team.

really feel that anything can happen in life.

I have received many words of encouragement from many senpais, thank you very much!

Because this is our first time there is a lot of things that are not used, but ...

Combining the power of 5 together, we will do everything possible to make this a very enjoyable for everyone!

Please definitively, on 31, esperenos forward

And also, seeing us disfrútenos

Looking back , who had been a very satisfactory year. I won a lot of new experiences.

I like receiving the gold record award for the first time, the printed side on the planes, a summer drama that I have not done for a while ...

I've really gained a lot experiencia.

I am very pleased that the 5 we do a concert tour this year also

This year, like previous years, I received the support of many people, thank you very much.

happy I had a great year.

Please treat me well

2010, Thanks

Although I said that, but notover yet, two days, I spend it with care!

What I'll be thinking after this year?

What would you like to see in the countdown?

New Year, beginning of year, let's wait together

December 29, 2010

credits:
xxmusicmelodyxx
translation: yankumis



0 comments:

Post a Comment