Wednesday, January 7, 2009

South Park Stick Fish IN HONOR OF LOVE

Even when I'm in bed my thoughts go to to you, my eternally beloved, now and then joyfully, then again sadly, waiting to see whether Fate will hear our prayer to cope with life that you must live together or never see. Yes, I am determined to be a wanderer abroad until I can fly to your arms and say I've found my true home with you and wrapped in your arms I can let my soul float into the realm of souls blessed. Alas, unfortunately it must be. You have to be quiet, the more they know that I'm faithful, and no other woman can ever possess my heart, never, never. Oh God, why must one be separated dand that which is so dear. For more, my life in Vienna is currently desgraciada.Tu love has made me the happiest and the unhappiest of mortals. At my age I need stability and regularity in my life, can this coexist with our relationship? Angel, I just heard that mail is being sent every day, and therefore I must close it, so she can get away. Stay calm, only to quietly consider our lives can we achieve our purpose to live together. Stay calm, love me, today, yesterday. What tearful nostalgia for you, for you, for you, my life, my everything. All good wishesyou. Oh, still loving me, never misjudge the true heart of your beloved. Always yours Always

both my
always


My angel, my all, my self ... Why this deep sorrow where necessity is the speaker? Can you include our love of anything that sacrifices, demands everything and nothing? Can you change the fact that you are not entirely míay I entirely yours? Oh God! Behold the beautiful nature and calm your mind in the presence of the inevitable. Love demands everything and with full right: me to you and you for me. Only orlvidas so easily that I have to live for me and for you. If we were wholly united you and I would have felt the pain. My trip was horrible ...

Rejoice, faithful and I know my only treasure, my all as I do for you. Everything else has to happen and should happen to us, the gods must send ...
Monday afternoon ... You suffer. Ay! where I am, you are there with me also. I do me and you can live by your side. What a life!
& As; Iacute;! Without you ... pursued by the goodness of some people who do not want to receive because they deserve it. It hurts the humility of man to man. And when I think in connection with the universe, what am I and what is the one who called the greatest? And yet ... there appears again the divine in man. I weep to think maybe you will not get my first news before Saturday. As much as you love me more I love you I love you! ... Good night! In my capacity
swimmer, I go to sleep. Oh, God! So close! So far! Is not our love a true moharbor of heaven? And as strong as the walls of heaven!



IN HONOR OF THE GREAT COMPOSERS ...
LOVE, IF YOU ARE YOUR STUDENT COMPOSER AND ME ... THEN UP THE SYMPHONY OF LOVE OF OUR LIVES!


Atte. Army Clav

0 comments:

Post a Comment