Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Southerly Yachts For Sale STILL I LOVE YOU (CHART No. 1)

Where you are
I think it's fair that you find out
I'm alright, I survive
That I live in the street loves
Floor 6, Room 28
And they no longer play football for my knee

That Manuel
He married and went to Spain
I smoke more and sleep less
That even I let the beard
And above all that you find out
That despite your mistakes and mine I love you


Even if not an idiot or romantic
if not nostalgic
rookie or
I still love you if not naive or
fatalistic if not a coward or masochistic

Still I love you and not do anything more than that

Here, as usual before I
I only ever
why I write this
And do not pretend to do anything
just wanted to make sure you knew


I still love you if not romantic
idiot or if not nostalgic rookie or

love you even if not naive or
fatalistic if not a coward or masochistic


I still love you if not romantic
idiot or if not a coward or masochistic

But I Love You And I can not do nothing more than that





AND MORE TO DO? IF I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AS YOU MAY EVEN AB uu not realize

0 comments:

Post a Comment