Saturday, October 31, 2009

Asperger's Syndrome More Condition_symptoms [JE fandom] On Hairpulling, Coffee Stains and Other Lesser Evils [3 / 3]

Title: On Hairpulling , Coffee Stains and Other Lesser Evils [3 / 3]
Fandom: JE fandom [Arashi / KAT-TUN]
Pairing: Matsumoto Jun / Kamenashi Kazuya, ie., Matsukame
Wordcount : 1367
Summary: Between They keep the secrets and the lies They Will not say, June and Kame Towards Something fumble. Maybe.
Notes: Thanks to my betas : [info] mrsatterthwaite , [info] littlealex and [info] ungalad . Girls, you're all awesome!

Part 1: CTerrorist attack on me Some country I knows he'll never Have the time to visit and Some scandal regarding Some Morning Musume. Particularly Nothing interesting, nothing Particularly distracting. He spends His whole working day is like the drone I slide and Letting questions, fighting off Jin's curiosity and Koki's Concern. He never stops staring at and I tells historical historical clock manager he'll get home on His Own, That He Does not need a car.
The taxi driver is nice enough, fast enough and while They travel Through the city-a city that's Been feeling like an ambush Lately, I have His mom calls and tells her he's got a party tonight, That She Does not Need to wait up for him. His mother scoffs But Then she Wishes him luck. She's too credulous Someor so times I likes to think. They
Get there and lets have the taxi driver keep the change, sending him off with a fake smile. Jun's front door is still WHERE I left it and so is Ninomiya's key. I barely Remembers how and when I got it, alcohol has blurred the memories But Not the sting I felt When He Realized That Thought It Was Ninomiya natural to Have A key to Jun's apartment. He hasn't Given it back yet. He's never added it to key historical Either ring. It stands alone and I always Carries it around, Because He Wants to Give it back to Ninomiya. He's just never found the occasion and Jun's never made a fuss about Kame Having a key to historical apartment, so I always Forgets about it.
The key still works and Kame Enters the apartment. Only the kitchen lights Are On and silence and a homely smell fill the air. June is wearing historical usual, worn apron and Kame decide to bring the one I Bought on a whim to FEW weeks ago next time, Since I have no use for it after all. It says 'World's Bestest Chef' and Kame Thinks something's wrong with the Inglés, pero in fact-he's way more sparkly Concerned about the big heart on it. He knows June Does not mind sparkles But Hearts Are A Different Altogether matter.
He Takes Off His shoes and walks quietly Towards the kitchen. Because He Does not speak something's going to be broken if I does. So I leans on the kitchen counter, a good 30 centimeters away from the world renowned chef and says the thing I CAN MOST uncompromising muster.
'Hey. "

It Could Be Said I stole it from Kimura-senpai, But In His Eyes Jun's way of half-smiling is nothing short of unique. 'Hey. Tired? "

Kame nods and says nothing.

'Stop staring. "

Kame looks down to historical shoes. They're new and expensive and June's Probably Already Bought Them too. Probably Bought Them Before I did Kame. He always does stuff like that, such.

'Sorry. I Was Just Noticing you cut your hair, "Kame says.

'Like it? "

Jun's hair is tied in a ponytail, I always hurried historical ties hair When cooking for Other People. Kame nods again and touches a loose strand of hair. It's silky and it hasn't changed in June Seems historical Because It shampoostill smells like strawberries. Does not feel like making Kame Any Other commentary. June

Takes His Hand and historical fixes eyes on Kame's.

'I Was Hoping you would. " Immediately

Afterwards, I Kame's hand lets go as if it WAS Ninomiya's old underwear and focuser on the food again, turning back to Kame again historical. Silence

como Stronger and steadier and it's like a stand-off. The air Almost

in Kame's chest hurts and I Feels guilty, he'd Rather Eat Because Jun's latest unpronounceable dish and not his mother's home cooking. He'd rather be here, just staring at him, INSTEAD of on a stage, Being the sole king of the world for the three historical minutes and Lasts only one in six - one in two - kings of the world the rest of the concert. He slowly gets

Close but still stays away. His eyes follow June's hands As They cut and chop and squash and move. The elegance is breathtaking and Kame Briefly wonders if I Might Be a closet fetishist hand. Quickly I Discards the idea when to His eyes wander to Jun's neck and Then to Jun's frowned brow Then down to His lips. The things I does with His tongue on concerts, Which everybody notices, Not just him, Are Not just for show and Kame stifle a laugh. They're Probably a historical measure of concentration. A stupidly sexy historical measure of concentration.

I Could Lose track of time if only I HAD to do is stare at Jun. But Suddenly June JOLTS and turns off the stove.

'It's not like we Need tharder than ever But Jun's arms Are around him now and I Feels Jun's hand around His cock and Moans louder and louder and the sensation that's making His knees shaky and His legs wobbly is Mostly pain with just a little pleasure Thrown in But He Does not care Because it's pure, simple, undiluted
It ends Jun.
Quickly But the urge to just be closer is still there. Kame grips Jun's arms and breathes hard. They smell like fresh soap and musky cologne and sweat and Kame takes it in And Then Feels like a creep. His whole body relaxes, Letting all the Accumulated tension-the tension I Did not Know WAS Accumulating and Making His head ache and Even Worse-out. Against Jun's still panting Kame's shoulders, But I hugs Kame Holds Tighter and steady him so Kame rtomorrow. Maybe-Being The Most preposterous Despit match-fathom life Could Have They Have a Chance in Hell.

'We're going to starve,' mumbles June.

So he's confused and scared, But tomorrow is a new day and I CAN try harder. Almost Yesterday has faded too and Weighs less and less.

'Who cares,' he says in June and starts dragging him to the sofa.

And, maybe, maybe just, today is enough.




WAS
This entry originally posted at
http://riendasuelta.dreamwidth.org/11253.html
. There Please comment using OpenID.

0 comments:

Post a Comment