Saturday, October 31, 2009

Intestinal Blockage More Condition_symptoms

Title: On Hairpulling , Coffee Stains and Other Lesser Evils [1 / 3]
Fandom: JE fandom [Arashi / KAT-TUN]
Pairing: Matsumoto Jun / Kamenashi Kazuya, ie., Matsukame
Wordcount : 2.610
Summary: Between They keep the secrets and the lies They Will not say, June and Kame Towards Something fumble. Maybe.
Notes: Thanks to my betas : [info] mrsatterthwaite , [info] littlealex and [info] ungalad . Girls, you're all awesome!

Part 2:Cartography for beginners
Part 3: Tonight with you

Like Someone in Love

In June Which does groceries, Kame and Bickering shows up unexpected occurs.



As the last sunrays of the day lazily turn the city a warm shade of orange, Jun historical buys groceries like always. Pasta, His favorite brand of shampoo, a bottle of wine and Some chocolate cake. It's a little early and the supermarket is still oddly deserted. He Takes His Time, Because He never gets the chance to waste it and It Feels Liberating.

He walks home, stupid as it Might Be, Because He likes Those last moments of the afternoon, That last breath of a day. Hand never gets to see it, much less to feel the soft warmth on skin historical travels as I Carefully Chosen Through the empty streets and Pretends nobody Knows Who He Is.

His house is clean But Not Cold, Even if it's barely Lived-in. Some spots show the signs of Jun's habits: an empty ashtray, a faint floral scent, a lonely misplaced shirt, Some Carefully folded newspapers, one worn book. He cooks Himself

Something Simple but delicious. By the time I starts setting the table, night Already have engulfed the city and neon lights Can Be seen in the distance, blinking and lighting up the horizon. When I picks up two dishes INSTEAD OF one, I've realized he's made more Than I can eat food. He considers calling Briefly Sho or Nino (Aiba and Ohno Are Never Full onough) But Since They've Probably Already Had dinner, I decide Against It.

He spends about twenty minutes playing with historical food. If it's colder and Stock, But It Will Be inedible for Some reason, he's not hungry at all.

He's thinking of freezing it When someone rings and I have trips all the way to the door. He slams it open and Stare at the hallway, expectantly. The floor is cold Against Jun's bare feet But He Does not notice it.

"Hey," Kame says while leaning awkwardly Against the wall and holding a grocery store bag in His left hand.

'Kame? What are you doing here? "

'Eh. It's okay if you want to rest, I can go. "

'Oh, no, stay, stay please. But You Should come in, my feet Are Getting cold. " June

Holds the door open for Kame. He knows he's smiling like an idiot But so is kame.

They linger in the dark entryway, Both of Them Against The Wall awkwardly leaning now. June looks at His Shoes And Then at Kame's. Then, I finally leans in and kisses Kame.

'Hi,' he says Against His lips.
"Idiot." Kame

weakly pushes him away His fists clenched and June, pero Kame's smile is open and tells A Different Story. June

Kame moves away and starts to take off His coat. He Already Knows His Way around the apartment and hangs it Without Asking events.

'Why are you here, Then? "

'We Were doing a photo shoot near and it WAS so ...' CHTMKame
LXC shrugs as if it Was not lie and Takes Off His Shoes.

'Oh. The one for Potato? "

June Kame nods and wonders for the umpteenth time why did someone ever
Consider potatoes Adequate for idols. They're Not Exactly The Most delicate vegetable out there, after all.

'What did you buy? " June says as I have points to the bag.

'Oh, Some wine. That one you Bought the other day. "

'Good Then, I Was just about to eat. "

'Oh. I Was Hoping You Could Me Something quick fix. I have not eaten yet. " Already
June
is Kame's serving dinner and have smiles smugly.

'I Already Did. "

'Uh? Were you expecting me? " CHTKame
MLXC Sits down and Closed His Eyes, emitting a dreary aura. The aura Same as always, Jun muses with Something akin to Concern.

'Nah, I just cooked too much food. "

'If You Were waiting for someone, I can go. "

Now he's sitting stiffly and upright and he's stopped playing with historical keys. June sighs.

'Came, You Can stay. You Can always stay, 'in June and says he's aware of how tired I
sounds. Kame

relaxes and June Sits down too, now finally Able to eat. He Does not want to think about What That Implies.

'Guess what? Tomorrow's my day off, 'he says. If I talks, I won't think.

'I know. Mine too. "

'What to coincidedence. "

'Yeah, weird, huh? My manager changed it and Did not Tell Me Until today. "

'Well, There Probably WAS Some schedule problem. "

'Yeah, I guess. " Kame is

historical absentmindedly eating food. June Feels His eyes fixed on him and bites His lip.

'Is it any good? "

'It's delicious as always. You made this last week, Did not You? "

'You remember? "

'Of course. Why Would not I? " June

shrugs.

'I do not know. It's nothing special, is not it? "

'I think it's delicious. "

'You've Already Said That. "

'And you're fishing for compliments, so I can repeat myself. "

'I'm not. "

'You are. Because I can tell you know perfectly well you're good at this. "

'That's Just Because You Do not eat much, if you knew about food ... "

' I eat, Jun, I'm eating right now and really, it's delicious. It always is. "

'OK. But it Needs just a little more salt. "

'You sound just like my grandmother. "

'Ouch. That hurt. "

'She fishes for compliments too. "

'OK, now shut up and eat. "

'I'm eating. "

'That's not eating. I'd be worried about you if you stunting your
Growth Already Were not so tiny. " CHTM
LXC 'I'm not tiny. Could I play a boxer, you know? "

'The whole' fly 'category is Not literally. "

'Look who's talking. "

'Just so you know, I'm Stronger Than I look. "

'So You Can Actually carry your groceries? "

'Yeah, and I can carry you and half of KAT-TUN if I wanted to. "

Kame laughs and now There's a twist in Jun's throat. He swallows it down and now it's the proverbial butterflies in stomach historical. The stupid proverbial butterflies in June swore That Did not exist.

'You Can not Even carry me, June're as thin as a twig. "

'Let's make a bet then. If I carry you to the bed, you're my slave for a
week after I come back. "

'How many times do i have to tell you I'm Not Into That kind of stuff? "

'I did not mean it Like That. I just get to make you anything I want ... and you do not get to
Either lie. You'll Have Everything I ask to answer you.
Everything. "

He curses under breath historical Because he's more impatient Than He Thought, more wistful That He Wants to let on. He's parading around His hand of cards and that's Neither wise normal characteristic of him. Remains silent

Kame and Jun's Starting to get scared. So just when to Kame His Head Slightly cocks and Stare at him with arrogance, I relaxed. Nothing has changed, for now.

'And if you lose, you'll cook forme for a month. "

'I Already Do That, so it's a deal. Now, do you want to finish eating or
Should we start? "

He stands up and gets closer to Kame, Who laughs out loud. Maybe nervously, maybe
condescendingly, Probably Both, Jun Thinks.

'You're going to sprain your ankle, Jun, you shouldn't do this. "

'Words Can not stop me. "



After falling off two or three times and historical Almost spraining ankle about ten times, Jun Carries Out His Threat. He lets Himself fall to the bed and I slowly regains historical breath as I looks at the ceiling.

'Idiot,' I just Beside His ear hears.

'I Told You I Could Do It. "

'ItMLXC 'If you want me to. "

'Of course I do. " Suddenly Kame covers

Jun's mouth with His hands and it's like getting the worst grade in your favorite subject.

'Stop with the kissing already. " June

stops right on historical tracks historical and gnash teeth.

'Why? You like my kisses, Even if You Do not Want to Admit It. "

Kame's forehead now Rests in Jun's shoulder and fingers grip historical Jun's shirt.

'But I do like them you're making me all sleepy. "

'You were tired and Already There's nothing wrong with sleeping, believe or not. So let me make you sleep, it's Obvious You need it. "

'You always know What I need, dons back, Though, And Then Came deselected historical brushes teeth.

'Can I use your toothbrush? "

'That's disgusting. "

'I know. I want to do it anyway. " Kame

Rests His Head Against Jun's shoulder and Closed His Eyes. June is sure remove Should I take a picture, Because this is an only chance.

'Already're asleep, Are not You? " I says.

"Almost."

'It's a good thing you're so self-aware. "

"Idiot."

'You love me and you know it. " Kame

historical abruptly opens eyes and pushes him away. He's Been jolt awake, Jun Thinks, and I can not help but to Admit That Kame is right in calling him an idiot tosk anybody. They'll tell you. "

'Kame, I'll Have You Know That I'm perfectly well-acquaint with your morning breath. It's smacked me in the middle of the face right after I woke up More Than eleven. "

'It's Not That You Have bad and bad breath too,' Kame shower shouts over the noise.

'You're Having a shower? Without Asking me? You never forget to ask. " Kame

opens the door and smiles. 'I'm Asking now! "

Feels like punching him in June. He settles on sarcasm Because He Does not think Kame's going to Understand His punches as Arashi does.

'Great. It's good to see you Can Learn. " Kame

historical rolls eyes.

'You always say yes, soI figured I'd save us Some Time. " Kame

Close the door again in June and lies on the bed, counting seconds and minutes and hours and
eons. Kame's shower Takes less Than That and he's walking Into the bedroom again. His hair is wet But I still looks exhausted. He's Covered Himself in an oversized towel and Jun's bathroom's Probably a wet mess, But He Does not Particularly care.

'Did you use my shampoo? "

'It smells of strawberries. "

'I know, it's awesome. " Kame

frowns.

'It's not awesome, it's girly. Like Everything You Do, 'he says and throws the towel in June, as I rummaged-through drawers historical. 'Can I borrow Something? I do not want to sleep in thenude. "

'But I Was Hoping for it. "

'It's still too chilly to do it. "

"I'll Consider That a promise, then. Summer is going to be great. And Yes, you can borrow whatever you want. I think events That Some of your stuff is lying around in my closet. "

'Then it's not Borrowing. "

'Actually, Since I really like your stuff, we're around the Same size and it's Already Here, I'd say it Qualifies as Borrowing. "

'Remember me to never lend you a book. "

'Books Should Not Be lent. Nor returned. "

'My point exactly. " June

snorts to make clear how much I Exactly Does not Care And Then laughs.

'I do not need your books anyway. Probably they're too superficial for me. "

'I've seen your library, Mr. Potterfan, so I'm not impressed. "

Kame's voice is muffled by the black T-shirt he's putting on. It says
'SUGARLESS LOVE' in bright, bold letters in June and it barely Recalls Being a hand-me-down gift from Matsuoka joke.

'Hey, at least I can read. It's More Than I Can Say about Some of your fellow bandmates. "

'They Can Read. I think. " June

laughs.

'You're so charming. "

'You Would not Like Me Any Other Way. "

'Yes. I like you just the way you are. Spiky, icy and unyielding forever. " It

manaBoth manage to come out and longing harshe more Than I Meant it-his voice Inability to control historical Seems To Be A constant Lately. Kame darts him a frightened look over His shoulder.

'I'm Not Like That. " June

stands up and walks Towards Firmly Kame. He corners him Against the wall, intense and aching, confident and Demanding.

'Maybe. I just know I like you, Kame. But do

you like me? Even a little, under all the insults? "

'You're a fucking idiot. " Kame

pushes him away-he 's much-Stronger Than I looks and June staggers and falls to the bed. He ends up sitting on the edge of His own bed while Kame throws Himself Against It. June can feel a growing wall Between Them But I'S Been laying siege on Kame for a long time now and I's not about to surrender.

'Whose fault is that? " I hisses.

'I know the answer to That One: mine. It's always my fault, is not it? Nobody else is ever responsible. Are You and everybody else just Victims of my evil mind games Because You're as innocent as a Junior. "

'Fuck you. "

He Sees the carpet entre Feels His toes and the squashy texture, Sees the rich colors. It's too soft for historical Actually Taste and he's planning on Changing it now But it Feels like a waste.

'Fuck you too. "

'Do You Even Care? "

Kame sighs and turns off the lights.

'I'm too tired for this, Jun. Can you keep the drama for tomorrow, please?

events I'll let you be right. Just let me sleep. "

'That's your answer Then? "

'Yes, my answer is That You Should calm the fuck down and just come to bed. " Kame

hasn't faced him yet. Several more minutes June waits Before taking off His shirt and throwing it Against the wall. He lies next to Kame, Knowing perfectly well That he's awake and playing dumb. After all, I have Remembers Clearly how Kame's breathing sounds When he's asleep, he's a creep Because you watched Kame sleep That More Than eleven.

'Good night,' he finally lets out. Does Kame

reply. Jun's hand crawls Through the mattress But never close enough to toucanh Kame's body. After all, warmth is Not NECESSARY and he's Used To chilliness - More Than Enough is lukewarm.




WAS
This entry originally posted at
http://riendasuelta.dreamwidth.org/10696.html
. There Please comment using OpenID.

0 comments:

Post a Comment