Monday, August 31, 2009

Bladder Polyps Symptoms Who am I?

Perhaps someone will ask, who am I do what I do, as I am, etc.. Perhaps no one does, the truth, who cares anyway, I said this blog was my monument to narcissism, I would only devote myself, so I'll talk to me.

My personality is a bit weird, sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm angry, sometimes I have spawn, and sometimes I'm too hyper. I'm too impatient, and I hate being late, I love being on time for any appointment, and I hate that people claiming to be late when chapina, stupid invention to justify our lack of punctuality.

I will not deny that I love being the center of attention, and I love to say anything stupid so that if I do (yes, I estupidez, it is unfortunately true.)

But I can not say just how bad (is?) I am a very self, and I like to beat myself, be better at what I do and learn new things. I like hanging out with people who know more than me and that I can learn, for something I'm good for others is difficult and vice versa.

Well, I'm bad physical skills, it gives me better basket ball, and I love playing football, but there if I do not. Definitely hate sports like baseball and tennis.

Another of my special skills is my ability to videogames, even though many people is beyond me (especially in the online sphere.)

Well, I can not speak of love, because that should be in aseparate issue, at least on that topic I think if I go to vent.

Well, if I wanted to know I do not care, as after all this is my blog and do with what you want, mwahahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment