Monday, August 10, 2009

Hamptonbay Blueprints [JE fandom] Take me faraway [The Puppy Love Remix]

Title: Take me faraway [The Puppy Love Remix]
Fandom: JE fandom [Arashi]
Original Story: (Probably) The Most Pointless Day Of The Year by [info] saturn_necklace
Pairing: Arashi ; Ohmiya Summary
Nino Would Be lying if I Said I minded Spending Valentine's Day in a boat with Ohno.
Genre: Fluff, AU
Wordcount: 543
Notes: This remix has More Than One part. In order to read The Other Ones, You Have to click the hearts! Click Themes in order or randomly!
And a link to the first part, So You Can Understand how it works. Nino

Would Be lying if I Said I minded Spending Valentine's Day in a boat with Ohno. After all, it's just another day for him and Since everybody is busy dealing Either Finding With their partner or partners to deal with, I gets lonely. He'd never accept it, But that's the bottom line. His single friends complain and the rest brags and I Sits awkwardly in the middle, nobody ever Thinks Because of the unrequited lovers. Nino

Would Be lying if I Said I's not expecting anything. Maybe not remove expect, But I Hopes it's all a cunning plan to win His heart. Obviously, Ohno has never Been the best planner, But a man can hope. I &; Rsquo, s fed on hope for years, Ever Since They Were Little and Ohno Took His Hand for the very first time. Back then I swooned again and he'll swoon Every Time Their fingers brush.
Of course, getting seasick sucks and I've forgotten to bring historical events DS. Además, Ohno watching fish isn't half as interesting as I Thought It Could Be. He looks up and Sees the stars. He's always liked the stars. Ohno and I Have Spent Countless summer nights making up new constellations and giggling after That. I CAN still remember them-in fact-I Remembers Them Each Time I Look at the sky-but I isn't so sure about Ohno.

Lost in thought, He Does not notice when to Ohno starts watching him with a calm smile on His lips.

'The other day I forgot Sonic Which One Was the constellation,' he says. Nino

Stare at him, eyes wide open and mouth gasping for air. It's stupid to feel flabbergasted Such a little thing about But he's always aware of Ohno's Been tiniest Movements, of the subtleties of His Smile-it has so much more Than just layers' unaware'-, and Stock of They've shared moment together. It's not like I have anything else.

I Sits next to Ohno and guides His hands, Showing him one of the Sonic Several constellations They've discovered together. Ohno Rests His Head on Nino's shoulder and Nino Almost panics. He flinches, pero doesn & Ohnorsquo; t notice - or Does not Care. They Have not Been this close in years, Not Since They've started to Have girlfriends and jobs and Universities and Responsibilities. But now they're

in the middle of the sea and nobody can see That They've never grown apart, Ohno That has never let go on His Hand and Nino That dreads the day he'll choose a nice girl to settle down . Oh-chan and neck nuzzles historical Against Child breathes hard Because he's missed this so much That It Can not Be Contained inside His body.

They end up kissing and Nino can not really tell it when to jump up from cute, adorable, childish snuggling to more adult Ways of snuggling and nuzzling. He's veryConvinced I happy - forced-Ohno to rent a bigger boat, Because if it Had Been One of Those tiny-unsafe-ones, they'd Already Be soaked and as much as I loves a wet Ohno, it'd Be uncomfortable Them If They found like this.

Briefly, I considers Their friendship, society and historical mother's Hopes. He'sa little scared But Ohno's taken off His shirt and I does not have time to care.


HTMLXC WAS This entry originally posted at http://riendasuelta.dreamwidth.org/9840.html . There Please comment using OpenID.

0 comments:

Post a Comment